Our client is one of the world’s leading fashion brands with shops in over 20 countries and counting.
They offer exceptional products for men, women and children in various formats and in a variety of selling spaces including Standalone Stores – suitable for stores ranging in size of up to 1200 m² net – and Department Stores.
To build on their global success, we are now looking for partners to develop a substantial, market-leading business, and to expand one of the largest fashion brands in the world into Canada.
- By partnering with us you have the opportunity to become part of the world’s leading fashion brand, delivering affordable fashion for all.
- We work with you to carry out extensive market research on your local, target audience. Together we select a range of products tailored to your customers.
- You have exclusive rights to use and benefit from the brand within your market.
- Our extensive experience in store design and marketing helps build presence in your country.
- A dedicated, expert support team works in partnership with you to help build and maintain a growing brand now and into the future.
- Full support in terms of stock management.
- You become part of a brand that is loved worldwide.
What to expect from us:
- You gain access to our store designs, approved suppliers, and special negotiated rates for your shop fit materials.
- The sizeable scope of our company and the support behind the brand means we are able to take advantage of placing large orders. You benefit with lower negotiated rates for both stock and non-stock by virtue of our group buying scale.
- You receive continuous support and experience from a brand manager working with you to develop and maintain your business.
- Our skills in franchise marketing helps you make sure the brand is represented correctly with on-going business reviews to ensure a close and successful partnership.
- You gain access to our franchise partner Marketing and Operations asset website.
- Our dedicated merchandising team help determine products you sell are what your customers want.
What we ask of you:
- You need the space to trade with an opportunity to build a large, successful, long-term business. This should include both a dedicated head office and field support structure.
- Location is key so it’s important you have sites in key retail areas in your country.
- Establishing your franchise relies on your financial investment. This includes the cost of store design and set up, funding for on-going stock merchandise and marketing activities.
- Retail experience in your market is essential, however a clothing background is not. We are confident experience in most retail fields can be applied to clothing, even if this has not always been your primary area of focus.
Designer Footwear Brand for Azerbaijan & Kazakhstan
Our client opened on Bond Street, London in 1963 and hasn't stood still as it continuously evolves to make covetable footwear and acces...