Great brands, products, and experiences are always in demand.
And in a world where brands digitally transcend boundaries and connect directly with entirely new customers in unfamiliar markets, that demand is truly global.
But seeing a world of new opportunities is one thing.
Seizing those opportunities is quite another.
Launching a new brand in a foreign market takes thorough planning, bullet-proof strategies, and damn good advice. And that’s where we come in.
We help clients understand global markets for what they really are and develop effective strategies that tackle reality head-on. We prepare them for going to market, making sure they’re match-fit and ready to compete. And through brokering joint ventures, franchises, licensing and distribution deals, we deliver a shared-risk model for global expansion with partners brands can trust.
We also help investors, master franchisees, licensees, distributors to develop their brand portfolios in many of the world’s fastest-growing and most dynamic markets. We create brand management companies from scratch, developing strategy, building the team, securing great brands, making great partners.
This is how we facilitate retail without boundaries:
- Feasibility studies to assess the viability of franchising
- Developing the franchise structure and package
- Operations manuals
- Commercial aspects of the franchise documentation
- Preparing financial models and identifying the resource requirements
- Introducing the franchise package to the clearing banks
- Franchisee training structure
- Territory allocation
- Establishing pilot operations
- Monitoring pilot results and advising consequent improvements
- Reviewing existing network performance
- Franchisee reporting packages
- Marketing the franchise opportunity
- Partner search and selection
- Deal-making and brokerage
Department store retailing has taken a beating over the past few years, and Debenhams has not been immune. But among all the sadness an...
Al Rowad Holdings
When we were introduced to Al Rowad, they were a little-known but well-respected shipping agent and freight-forwarding business based o...
Battersea Power Station
After 50 years of service, Battersea Power Station finally stopped generating electricity and was fully decommissioned in 1983. After d...
“RMC were a key part of the UK Business community in Mumbai, attending UKTI events and helping to share advice on the challenges of doing business in India…
“I am very grateful for this and the other support given to UKTI by RMC and think they would be a good partner to work with in other markets”…read more...
HM Consul & Regional Director East Coast USA , UKTI