We have a bright vision for the future of retail.
We believe it’ll be as much about how and why you buy, as what you buy.
That it’ll be built around the smartphone, rather than the car.
That it’ll be personal.
And that it’ll be intuitive, convenient, and fun.
We’re optimistic for the future, but it has huge implications for us all – brands, retailers, tech, landlords, and as customers ourselves.
Better get ready.
We help our clients realise their vision of the future – we develop strategies, deploy resources, and generate the momentum to revolutionise business performance.
We’re flexible – the facts determine the solution and our response is always custom-built.
We’re practitioners, not preachers.
We believe in collaboration – we tap the full breadth of external expertise and specialist knowledge to deliver breakthrough change.
We’ve been supporting our clients through every major change in the international retail and real estate sectors over the past 30 years, but our approach remains the same: going all in to solve business problems in the most ingenious and effective way possible.
Some of the big challenges we help clients overcome include:
- Strategy: envisioning where to play, how to win, and bringing the resources together to make it happen.
- Digital: defining how and where it can add value across your business.
Tech: ensuring a frictionless customer journey.
- Customers: delivering more meaningful and relevant customer experiences.
- Operations: transforming performance for brands & retailers.
- Assets: optimising commercial potential for retail property developers, landlords, and investors.
- Placemaking: reimagining shopping malls and high streets in the digital era.
- Master Planning: conceiving, planning, and creating a new generation of retail, leisure, and entertainment destinations.
The Steinhoff is a global manufacturer, and retailer of affordable household and general merchandise products from over 12,000 stores i...
Battersea Power Station
After 50 years of service, Battersea Power Station finally stopped generating electricity and was fully decommissioned in 1983. After d...
EFL (Expo Freight)
Founded in 1982, EFL (Expo Freight) provides world-class 3PL and freight forwarding operations across the Indian subcontinent, Europe, ...
“RMC has a deep understanding of the retail business and the organisational requirements to enable success – in India and internationally. They brought a professional approach and were a pleasure to work with – through normal and challenging times”…read more...
VP - India , Wolverine Worldwide